Covid-19 Updates from Chapelhouse
A selection of our Aftersales departments will remain open with new guidelines in place. Our Showrooms are currently closed to the public, but will be available on a Click and Collect service by appointment.
Here you can find out more on which services are currently open, alternative contact us with your enquiry and we will try to help.
Dear Chapelhouse Customers,
As the government proceeds with another lockdown, we would like to thank you for your continued support since we reopened our doors during the summer.
During lockdown, we will be running all our Aftersales departments, Servicing and MOTs, plus we will be offering a Click and Collect appointment system for car sales. As you probably know already, our showrooms will be closed to the general public as of Thursday and will reopen as soon as we are able to. In the meantime we must only sell cars via scheduled appointments.
We have a page on our website to help you during this time, and we will update the information as it becomes available.
Please read all the information below and contact us if you have any questions.
- All Chapelhouse Aftersales centres remain open currently.
- All existing appointments are due to be honoured, and we will contact you asap should we need to rearrange.
- Please book your service and MOT online asap to avoid disappointment.
- Please follow the guidance online and in our showrooms, and please understand that due to the current restrictions there may be a delay or longer turnaround times for your aftersales appointments.
Even though our showrooms are closed to the public, we will be able to arrange for appointments to cover all New and Used car sales on a Click and Collect basis.
- Please ensure you contact your preferred branch who will arrange for a time and date to visit our showroom
- Features available:
- Video messaging sent directly to your email with details on the car you're interested in
- Safety precautions in place to ensure a safe handover
- Contactless collection
To see all of our latest offers, please click the banner below.
It's a strange time for all involved and we are working to try and give our customers the information as it becomes available. We have information on our website page about Finance, MOTs, Warranties, and more which we will update as the information becomes available.
All our information will also be shared on our main Facebook Page.
Chapelhouse have been a part of the North West for over 30 years, and we look forward to continuing to serve the local community for many more to come.
Stay safe, please be sure to follow the recommended guidance, and we'll see you soon.
The Chapelhouse Team
We have completed our Risk Assessment and all sites have the information on display.
UPDATE: How to care for your car while locked down
We hope that all our customer appreciate that we will be doing everything we can to ensure the safety of those in need of assistance, and we will have people available to assist you during this difficult time. We ask for your patience as we work together to ensure our customers are contacted as quickly as possible.
On a personal note, we hope all of our customer and staff are well during this testing time.
Chapelhouse have been a part of the north west community for over 30 years and we look forward to seeing you back in our showrooms again.