Covid-19 Updates from Chapelhouse
Our Showrooms are closed to the public but are digitally open for Click and Collect. Selected Aftersales departments are open with government guidelines in place.
Click and Collect service by appointment.
Here you can find out more on which services are currently open, alternative contact us with your enquiry and we will try to help.
Dear Chapelhouse Customers,
During the National Lockdown, our showrooms are closed but digitally open for our 5 years 0% APR with No Deposit Used cars, a great selection of New Suzuki, Kia and MG, plus we have click and collect available throughout the north west.
If you need to book a service, please enquire online so that we can filter your request to the right department.
We ask that you follow our Covid-19 guidance should you visit our locations, and please be patient as our teams try to assist you.
We look forward to you visiting our locations safely and securely, and look forward to reopening our showrooms as soon as guidelines allow.
Please read all the information below and contact us if you have any questions.
- Chapelhouse Aftersales centres are open at selected locations.
- All existing appointments will be contacted asap should we need to rearrange.
- Please book your service and MOT online asap to avoid disappointment.
- Please follow the guidance online and in our showrooms, and please understand that due to the current restrictions there may be a delay or longer turnaround times for your aftersales appointments.
Even our showrooms have had to close, we are also able to arrange for appointments to cover all New and Used car sales on a Click and Collect basis.
- Please ensure you contact us online so we deal with your enquiry quickly and efficiently.
- Features available:
- Video messaging sent directly to your email with details on the car you're interested in
- Safety precautions in place to ensure a safe handover
- Contactless collection
To see all of our latest offers, please click the banner below.
It's a strange time for all involved and we are working to try and give our customers the information as it becomes available. We have information on our website page about Finance, MOTs, Warranties, and more which we will update as the information becomes available.
All our information will also be shared on our main Facebook Page.
Chapelhouse have been a part of the North West for over 30 years, and we look forward to continuing to serve the local community for many more to come.
Stay safe, please be sure to follow the recommended guidance, and we'll see you soon.
The Chapelhouse Team
We have completed our Risk Assessment and all sites have the information on display.
UPDATE: How to care for your car while locked down