Kia 7 year Warranty at Chapelhouse
what is Kia's 7 year warranty?
Quality redefined. That’s how Kia describes their 7 year or 100,000 mile warranty.
It's a unique and clear commitment to ensuring you benefit from the highest standards in car manufacturing. It’s also how Kia shows their commitment to their customers. You can have confidence in the quality of every component and that your Kia will stand the test of time.
Every single one of the Kia models are covered with the 7-year manufacturer warranty, and you can also pass it on! This means that you can buy a used car that has a remaining warranty, or resell your Kia within the warranty terms and the new owner will also benefit from the remaining warranty period or mileage. It’s just one of the great benefits of Kia's Promise. Kia are dedicated to giving you greater value for longer.
When you buy a Kia you get 7 years of driving pleasure, 7 years of adventure, 7 years of fun, excitement and exhilaration. Not to mention 7 years of lower running costs and 7 years peace of mind. That's what makes Kia such a good brand to work with and buy from. Simple ask a member of staff in our Kia dealerships for more information and the full terms and conditions.
- Kia cars are built according to the highest automotive industry manufacturing standards. It’s this exceptional quality that gives Kia the confidence to offer the longest new car cover in Europe.
- Kia is the only manufacturer in Europe to offer a 7 year warranty cover across the range.
- The warranty is transferable to later owners. This means a 3 year old Kia will still have the remaining warranty longer than many of our competitor’s new cars.
- Cost of maintaining your car will be lower with this generous warranty offer and resale value is likely to be higher.
- In the unlikely event of a warranty repair claim, both parts and labour costs are covered for travel within Europe and your car warranty is still valid.