We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our customers. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards. If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details.
We have eight weeks to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved it within this time you may complain to The Motor Ombudsman or The Financial Ombudsman Service for finance related issues.
What will happen next?
- We will send you a response acknowledging receipt of your complaint.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to the Manager of the department with which you dealt or another Senior Manager, who will review your file and investigate your complaint.
- The Manager responsible for dealing with your complaint will then contact you to either discuss the matter over the telephone or invite you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. S/he will do this within 14 days of us sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- Within five working days of the meeting, the Group Compliance Manager will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions which have agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, the Group Compliance Manager will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including his/her suggestions for resolving the matter, within 8 weeks of receipt of the complaint. This will be your Full and Final Response or will explain why we are unable to provide a full and final response at this time and when we expect to provide this.
- We will keep you updated with holding letters if we are unable to resolve the issue quickly.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact:
The Motor Ombudsman
71 Great Peter Street
The Financial Ombudsman Service