Chapelhouse Motor Company is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our services, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Chapelhouse Motor Company may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Telephone Call Recording
Please note that we record and monitor telephone calls for quality control and training purposes.
At Chapelhouse Motors we are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
Information We Collect
In running and operating this website we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site. This data and information is detailed below:
- Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use this website.
- Information that visitors provide to us as a result of filling in forms on our website, such as when a visitor registers for information or makes a purchase.
- Information provided to us when our visitors communicate with us electronically for any reason.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. You can easily decline or remove cookies from your computer using the settings within the Internet Options section in your computer control panel.
Force24 Cookies and Tracking
Our organisation utilises Force24's marketing automation platform.
Force24 cookies are first party cookies and are enabled at the point of cookie acceptance on this website. The cookies are named below:
They allow us to understand our audience engagement thus allowing better optimisation of marketing activity.
- f24_autoId - This is a temporary identifier on a local machine or phone browser that helps us track anonymous information to be later married up with
- f24_personid. If this is left anonymous it will be deleted after 6 months . Non-essential, first party, 10 years, persistent.
- f24_personId - This is an ID generated per individual contact in the Force24 system to be able to track behaviour and form submissions into the Force24 system from outside sources per user. This is used for personalisation and ability to segment decisions for further communications. Non-essential, first party, 10 years, persistent.
The information stored by Force24 cookies remains anonymous until:
- Our website is visited via clicking from an email or SMS message, sent via the Force24 platform and cookies are accepted on the website.
- A user of the website completes a form containing email address from either your website or your Force24 landing pages.
- The Force24 cookies will remain on a device for 10 years unless they are deleted.
We also use similar technologies including tracking pixels and link tracking to monitor your viewing activities
Device and browser type and open statistics
All emails have a tracking pixel ( a tiny invisible image ) with a query string in the URL. Within the URL we have user details to identify who opened an email for statistical purposes.
All links within emails and SMS messages sent from the Force24 platform contain a unique tracking reference, this reference help us identify who clicked an email for statistical purposes.
How do I change my cookie settings?
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We are planning to enhance our cookie tool to allow users to more easily change their cookie settings after their initial choice.
Use of Your Information
The information we collect is used for our own use in developing our website and also occasionally by advertisers on this site. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information relating to our website, products or our services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information on other products that we feel may be of interest to you.
- To meet our contractual obligations to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, including improvements, and service or product changes that may affect our website.
If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those that you have expressed an interest in previously via our website.
Finally, we may use your data, or allow carefully selected third parties to use your data, so that you can be provided with information about unrelated goods and services which we consider are likely to be of interest to you. We or they may contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods that you consented to at the time your information was collected.
If you are a new customer, we will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you only when you have provided consent and, only by those means you provided consent for.
If you do not want us to use your data for our or third parties use then you will always have the option to object to such use.
Storing Your Personal Data