Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions shall be construed in accordance with English Law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute or claim. By using this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and you are deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions of use.
All intellectual rights relating to this website are the property of the Chapelhouse Motors. No part of this website may be copied or republished in any electronic or paper format without permission from Chapelhouse Motors except for personal non-commercial use. This website may not be used in any frame of any other website. No hyperlink may link to this website without the permission of Chapelhouse Motors.
Whilst Chapelhouse Motors makes every effort to ensure that the information about products, specifications, pricing, mileage and availability is accurate and up to date, no reliance should be made on the information on this website: you should separately verify the current or correct position with Chapelhouse Motors. The listing of any vehicle on the website is not an offer to sell any particular vehicle. As the vehicles shown are used vehicles the specification may not be standard. No order is accepted or no contract may be made except upon the terms and conditions included on Chapelhouse Motors standard vehicle order form, which must be signed by both parties and which shall constitute the entire contract and understanding between the parties.
Chapelhouse Motors shall not be liable for any claims or losses of any nature, arising indirectly or directly from use of the material on this website (except liability for personal injury or death arising from negligence or to the extent required by law).
Competition terms and conditions
- Employees and contractors (and their respective families) of The Promoter (including any group companies) are not eligible to enter.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information
- Entrants are required to meet the Entry Criteria but otherwise no other purchase is necessary.
- It is the responsibility of entrants to notify the promoter of any change of contact details. Proof of identity may be required.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information. Use of false details will result in disqualification. The entry must be made by the person entering the competition - entries sent through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts and macros) will not be accepted.
- The promoter will have the right to publicly disclose the name of the winner(s) and their city/town of residence.
- The promoter does not endorse any Prize supplied by a third party nor does it endorse the third party supplier. The Prize will only be delivered to addresses within the UK.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied by any third party connected with this competition.
- The promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar value should the need arise. The payment of all costs and expenses involved in claiming a Prize are the responsibility of the winner(s).
- If the potential winner cannot be contacted or the Prize notification is returned or is undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to any Prize, and an alternate winner may be selected. An unclaimed Prize may not be awarded. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding. Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Any omission to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver by the promoter of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- The promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the prize draw at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
- The promoter shall not be responsible for damages, losses or liabilities of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising out of or in relation to the prize draw. Nothing in this condition shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of the promoter's negligence.
- The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.