The Chapelhouse Difference
What Sets Us Apart From Our Competitors?
Our Professionalism & Dedication
Commitment To Provide High Quality & Competitively-Priced Products
Award-winning customer service
30+ Year History In The North West of England
Our Promises & Values
Our Team is Passionate About What They Do
Provide Unbeatable Customer Service
Invest In Staff Training & Development
To Be Honest and Transparent
Continue to be immensely proud of our history in the region.
We will even give you the price of your part exchange back in cash!
Here at Chapelhouse we will give you up to £5,000 Cashback for your part exchange!
Approved Distributor of Williams Car Care Products
Williams offers a Synthetic Coat paint protection product to keep your vehicle looking new!
Its common knowledge that paint fades from wear and tear over time, even if you look after your vehicle the colour and shine might not look the same as when you first purchased it. Williams Synthetic Coat protection system helps to maintain your vehicles shine and protects the paintwork from wear and tear. Paint fades for multiple reasons like abrasive grime and dirt, tree sap, sea salt, acid rain and even the suns UV rays can visibly degrading the paint. Williams performs to combat these inconvenient environments by creating a resilient transparent synthetic coating, with an improved showroom style finish. We recommend the use of the "Gloss Enhancer" to maintain the ultimate performance plus it's guaranteed for a lifetime*, and Williams states after use it, you may never need to polish your car again!
Synthetic Coat has been tested independently by Scientific Material International for Boeing and approved for use in the aviation industry; the test proved that the product conforms to D6-17487 which helps stop paint softening and crazing. It also increases the hardness of the surface within 24 hours of Synthetic Coat paint protection being applied. This results in an increase of the ‘beading' effect, dirt and grime just rolls off.
Williams does state you may never need to polish your vehicle again; however regular care and application of the Conserver are required. This product is a maintenance fluid that ensures the protection system remains consistent and strong. It is advised this is applied around once a month in addition to any other cleaning/washing of the vehicle.
An extraordinary product designed to protect the paintwork from traffic pollutants and everyday weathering.
*Terms and conditions apply - The Williams name and logo are trademarks of Williams Grand Prix Engineering Limited and are used under licence. Williams Images © 2019 Williams Grand Prix Engineering Limited. All rights reserved. Ultimotive Ltd is the worldwide licensee of Williams car care products.
Here at Chapelhouse, we strive to make your car buying experience smooth and enjoyable.
We stand by the fact that our name means a great deal.
Find the Car That's Right For You
Our sales professionals will help you identify what you need from your new car and show you some of the finest examples available.
Select Your Vehicle
Once we have helped you identify the essential features of your next car, we can then search our extensive list of group stock to find the right car for you. “Regardless of what you are looking for, we have a car for everyone!”
Value Your Part Exchange
If you have a vehicle to trade in, we'll ask you for as much information as you can provide to help us get the most accurate valuation for your current car. Plus, we'll discuss our Chapelhouse Cashback offer, where we'll even give you up to £5,000 cashback for your part exchange!
Putting You In The Driving Seat
It's your turn to take out the car of your choice for a test drive. Once we've done some bits of paperwork for insurance (remember to bring your driving license!), you'll get to take your perfect car for a spin. Test driving the car is the ideal opportunity to make sure that this is the right car for you and ask the sales team any questions.
Present The Offer - Abiding by FCA Conditions
If you are happy with your choice of vehicle, we will then put together an offer suited to your needs and, most importantly, your budget. Before you enter into an agreement, we'll make sure that it's right for you. As we are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), we are required to explain all products and services available so you can make an informed choice. Further details and terms and conditions can be found at: https://www.chapelhouse.co.uk/pdfs/finance-terms-and-conditions.pdf
Placing Your Order And Leaving a Deposit
Once you are happy with the offer, we can then proceed with your order and deposit. If you have chosen to use one of our car finance plans, we can also get this set up for you.
The Official Bit
When everything is set up, we will need a few signatures, and then we can then arrange for the collection of your new car at a convenient time for you. It's that simple!
Arrange Collection Date
Then the final step, collecting your NEW CAR. Your salesperson will keep you in the loop on any progress with your new car and anything they need from you before collection. Your monthly payments will only start once we have completed the sale.
But It Doesn't End There!
As a member of the Chapelhouse family, you're entitled to FREE MOT tests for life, plus a member of the team will be in touch with a quick phone call to check everything is running smoothly and answer any questions you might have.
At Chapelhouse, we are here for you every step of the way, and we'll help you buy the car that's right for you.
|Less Manufacturer Deposit||£ 2,500.00|
|36 monthly payments||£ 269.95|
|Total amount payable||£23,902.12|
|Mileage allowance per annum||6000|
|Excess mileage charge per mile||7.5p|
Kia XCeed Coupe Crossover
The radical crossover coupe Kia XCeed is designed for those that like to push the boundaries of every day! The sporty design crossover gives higher seating and elevated styling for social urbanites that are looking for the thrill of one adventure after another. Not only is the XCeed bold and stylish to look at but the interior is designed with comfort and immersive driving in mind. The wide, high-definition touch screen display is easy on the eyes and the higher seating positions gives you a clearer view of the road ahead.
Kia XCeed Connect Key Features
- 18” Alloy Wheels
- Premium Paint
- Privacy Glass (Rear Windows & Tailgate)
- Black Cloth with Faux Leather Upholstery
- LED Bi-Functional Headlights
- Electric Parking Brake (EPB)
- Centre Console with Storage Box and Sliding Armrest
- 10.25" Navigation
- Kia Connect (UVO)
- Electrically Folding, Adjustable & Heated Door Mirrors with Integrated LED Indicator Lights
Kia XCeed Connect Specifications
EXTERIOR FEATURES & LIGHTING
- 18'' Alloy wheels
- High gloss black & satin chrome radiator grille
- Body coloured door mirrors with matt black lower housing
- Privacy glass (rear windows & tailgate)
- Wide-view driver's door mirror
- Electrically folding, adjustable & heated door mirrors with integrated LED indicator lights
- Premium paint
- Automatic headlight control
- Body coloured bumpers
- Body coloured exterior door handles
- Body coloured side sill mouldings
- Body coloured rear spoiler
- Black wheel arch trims
- Heated rear window with timer
- LED bi-function projection headlights
- LED daytime running lights
- LED rear lights
- LED rear fog lights
- LED high mounted brake
- Projection front fog lights
- Satin Chrome window surrounds
- Silver roof rails
- Tinted glass
- Black cloth with faux leather upholstery
- Faux leather door centre trim
- Driver's seat height adjuster
- Front passenger seat height adjuster
- Power lumbar support (driver & front passenger)
- Electronic parking brake (EPB)
- Centre console with storage box and sliding armrest
- Air conditioning
- All-round electric windows with auto up & down function
- Cruise control & speed limiter
- Remote central door locking with fold-away key
- Chrome finish interior door handle
- Driver & front passenger sunvisors with vanity mirror with illumination
- Leather trimmed steering wheel & faux leather gearshift*
- Rear centre armrest with cupholders
- Steering wheel mounted audio controls
- Tilt & telescopic steering wheel adjustment
- 60:40 split folding rear seats
- 2 x 12V Power sockets (front centre console)
- Centre console with cupholders and sliding cover
- Front cabin light with sunglasses case
- Front seatback pockets
- Front & rear door storage
- Luggage 12v power socket
- Luggage area light
- Luggage area parcel shelf
- Luggage hooks
- Rear cabin light
- Tyre mobility kit
- 7-Speaker audio system
- 10.25" Touchscreen satellite navigation
- UVO connect
- Body coloured shark fin antenna
- 4.2" Supervision colour cluster display
- Android Auto™ with voice control
- Apple CarPlay™ with voice control Bluetooth® with voice recognition & music streaming
- Front USB port
- Reversing camera system with dynamic guidelines
- Seatbelt reminder warning
- Trip computer
- Windscreen washer level warning
ACTIVE SAFETY & DRIVING DYNAMICS
- ABS with electronic brakeforce distribution (EBD) & Brake assist system (BAS)
- Driver attention warning
- Dual horn
- Electronic stability control (ESC) & Vehicle stability management (VSM)
- Forward collision-avoidance assist (FCA) city/pedestrian
- Hill-start assist control (HAC)
- High-beam assist (HBA)
- Intelligent stop & go (ISG)
- Lane keep assist (LKAS)
- Motor driven power steering (MDPS)
- Tyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
- All-round height adjustable headrests
- All-round 3-point seatbelts
- Front passenger airbag cut-off switch
- Height adjustable front seatbelts
- Impact sensing auto door unlocking
- ISOFIX child seat top tethers & anchor fixings (outer rear seats)
- Twin front airbags
- Twin side airbags (front)
- Twin curtain airbags
- Alarm system
- Child safety rear door locks
- Engine immobiliser and deadlocks
- Locking wheel nuts
7 Year Warranty
With Kia you get 7 years of driving pleasure, 7 years of fun, 7 years of adventure, excitement and exhilaration. Not to mention 7 years of lower running costs and 7 years of peace of mindKia 7 Year Warranty