Kia Launched Single-Option Premium Sorento ‘Edition’
Kia UK Limited launches the Kia Sorento 'Edition', a single-option premium-grade vehicle that will replace the 7-seater current lineup.
The 'Edition' specification will streamline the production and delivery of the highly sought-after 7-seat SUV. Still being offered in three powertrain options, hybrid, plug-in hybrid and diesel, the Edition will be modern and desirable to UK customers.
Available in White Pearl, Graphite or Midnight Black paint, with exclusive black leather upholstery and black exterior details, the Kia Sorento 'Edition' will replace the current '2', '3' and '4' trim levels. It will also come with an extensive and impressive list of features as standard including:
- Panoramic Sunroof
- Customisable Head-up Display
- Power Opening Tailgate
- Remote Smart Parking
- Assist Blind-spot Collision-Avoidance
- Assist 360° Around View Monitor
- Blind Spot View Monitor
- Bose™ Premium Sound System with 12 Speakers
- 8-way Power Adjustable Front Passenger Seat
- Front and Outer Rear Heated Seats
- Front Ventilated Seats
- Wireless Mobile Phone Charger
- 10-way Power Adjustable Driver's Seat with Lumbar Support and Integrated Memory System
A black front grille trim, black mirror caps, black roof rails and black side window trim are all part of the Kia Sorento 'Edition'. The diesel model gains 20-inch black alloy wheels and the hybrid variants benefit from 19-inch alloy wheels.
Indicative pricing starts from £49,495 with final pricing being confirmed closer to delivery. You can register your interest here and pre-orders will be open in mid-July.